Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Pong Cheese Limited (company no. 06755963) whose registered office is at 11 Laura Place, Bath, BA2 4BL. United Kingdom
2. Employees of Pong Cheese Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. Route to entry for the prize draw and details of how to enter on the Pong Cheese web site. To enter, an individual must submit their email address and full name on the form on the website.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30th September 2016 11:59pm GMT+1. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
8. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize consists of ONE of THREE pairs of tickets to visit the Bath Soft Cheese Company dairy farm. Winners will be given a private tour of the farm by the farmer and cheese producers, be shown how the cheeses are made and matured. The prize also includes a lunch for each winner in the farm's cafe.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Three winners will be chosen by Pong Cheese Limited based on random selection, from all entries received and verified by Pong Cheese Limited and or its agents.
13. The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 5 days of the closing date. If any winner cannot be contacted or does not claim a prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Supermarket Siesta Prize Draw, Unit 16 The Industrial Quarter, Bath Business Park, Peasedown St John, Bath BA2 8SF.
19. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. Free Prize draw entry is only available to United Kingdom citizens aged 18+.
SEND SOMEONE YOU LOVE A CHEESE GIFT
They might just like it!
The Big Cheese
Get free Pong newsletters including new features, latest offers, recipes, competitions and more!