Bath Blue Cheese Mousse
1. Disolve the gelatine in 2 tbsps of water.
2. Puree the Bath Blue together with the yoghurt and the yolks from the eggs.
3. Stir in the disolved gelatine.
4. Beat the egg whites and fold into the mixture together with the whipped cream.
5. Put into four oiled moulds and chill.
6. Turn out and garnish with with the watercress.
Recipe courtesy of 'Grown in Britain Cookbook' published by Dorling Kindersley. Visit the DK site to buy the book
1 sachet of powdered gelatine
115g Bath Blue Buy Cheese
1 small carton of plain yoghurt
150ml whipped cream
4 sprigs of watercress
SEND SOMEONE YOU LOVE A CHEESE GIFT
They might just like it!
The Big Cheese
Get free Pong newsletters including new features, latest offers, recipes, competitions and more!