Trade and Wholesale Enquiries
We are deeply passionate about our range of cheeses, olives, pastry and charcuterie because they have been sourced from the very finest producers and importers we could find.
From our own range of Pong branded
cheeses, biscuits and condiments to our extensive range of UK and European
cheeses and accompaniments, we believe we have a selection that would enhance
your food offering whether you’re a chef, deli-owner or buyer. We are proud to supply some of the country’s finest hotel and restaurant groups, catering companies and retailers including:
River Cottage Canteens
Mark Hix (Restaurants Etc Ltd)
The Pig Hotels
Laithwaites Wines (Direct Wines)
The Well Hung Meat Company
Select Service Partner (SSP)
Goldbrick House, Bristol
Parsnip Mash Catering Services
We have a robust next-day courier service and we always strive to offer the best in after sales support, technical information and advice. Whether you want to improve your cheese board, increase your Gross Profit or explore ways in which the Pong brand could attract new customers, we’re more than happy to help.
If you would like further information or you would like to be sent a price list, please call us on 01761 437097 or email us directly on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get straight back to you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. All goods offered by Pong Cheese Ltd are subject to availability
2. Pong Cheese Ltd reserves the right to alter prices and services without notification subject to market fluctuations and variations in relevant exchange rates. However, Pong Cheese Ltd will endeavour to advise its customers of any changes, where possible.
3. All goods must be signed for upon receipt.
4. All goods must be paid for prior to despatch, except where an account facility has been agreed and confirmed in writing by Pong Cheese Ltd. Application for an account with the company will be taken to signify acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale by the customer.
5. All claims for shortages or damaged goods must be notified to Pong Cheese Ltd within 24 hours of receipt. All such goods must be returned to us or made available for inspection.
6. Any risk relating to the goods passes to the buyer on delivery, but title remains vested in Pong Cheese Ltd so long as any sum due to the company, for whatever reason, remains unpaid. The buyer agrees that Pong Cheese Ltd, in seeking to exercise its rights under this clause, may at any time enter the buyer’s premises and remove the goods subject of this title.
7. Pong Cheese Ltd requires payment of all invoices within 14 days from the date of invoice.
8. Pong Cheese Ltd reserves the right to pursue all overdue invoices by whatever legal means deemed necessary, or by passing the debt to a Credit Protection Agency, or by any other appropriate means without prior reference to the debtor. The buyer also agrees to pay any related costs incurred by Pong Cheese Ltd when pursuing any overdue invoices.
9. Pong Cheese Ltd reserves the right to charge interest on overdue accounts at the rate of 10% above HSBC bank’s base rate. In addition, charges will be levied in respect of unpaid cheques.
10. Minimum order value is £100. Orders under this amount will be subject to a delivery charge added to the invoice before shipping.
SEND SOMEONE YOU LOVE A CHEESE GIFT
They might just like it!
The Big Cheese
Get free Pong newsletters including new features, latest offers, recipes, competitions and more!