Vegetables (56%) (Cauliflower, Silverskin Onions, Gherkins, Red & Green Peppers), Mustard (20%) (Water, Mustard Seed, Spirit Vinegar, Salt, Spice), Cider Vinegar, Raw Cane Sugar, Water, Sea Salt, Cornflour, Turmeric, Mustard Flour.
Refrigerate after opening.
Size / Weight:
Other items in the Tracklements Range:
- Quince cheese is gorgeously jammy and rich with a sharp tang. It’s the business with manchego and sheep’s cheeses.
- Tracklements Fresh Chilli Jam is a multi award-winning, addictive, sticky-sweet chilli jam which smoulders with a gentle heat from fistfuls of fresh red chillies.
- This Sticky Fig Relish has plump figs which are soaked in spiced vinegar before being gently cooked with rich, dark sugar.
- Original Onion Marmalade is made with a splish of redcurrant juice for a pleasing tang. It’s excellent with a multitude of cheeses especially blues, as well as pâtés, terrines and incomparable when melted over sausages.
Recipes that go well with Piccalilli:
- Piccalilli is the ideal accompaniment with a Ploughman’s Lunch.
- A Stinking Bishop Tart is just asking for some relish on the side. This recipe is so excellent people will be asking you to make it time and time again!
- Salty, strong and sweet flavours of Roquefort with fresh and fragrant chives makes this a delicate and delicious tart, perfect for lunches with a green salad and a side of Piccalilli sauce.
- This recipe uses Bresaola to create little goat’s cheese parcels that work as a party canapé or just a tasty snack.