Onion Marmalade Ingredients:
Onions (46%), Raw Cane Sugar, Citrus Pectin, Spiced Vinegar (Cider Vinegar, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger), Concentrated Redcurrant Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Concentrated Lemon Juice.
Size / Weight:
Other items in the Tracklements Range:
- Particularly British Piccalilli is the traditional British condiment for any Cheddar or hard cheese, also works well with cold meats, and especially crusty pork pies.
- Quince cheese is gorgeously jammy and rich with a sharp tang. It’s the business with manchego and sheep’s cheeses.
- This Sticky Fig Relish has plump figs which are soaked in spiced vinegar before being gently cooked with rich, dark sugar.
- Tracklements Fresh Chilli Jam is the original, multi award-winner. It’s addictive, sticky-sweet chilli jam which smoulders with a gentle heat from fistfuls of fresh red chillies.
- Don’t be fooled by the word ‘marmalade’, this works well with savoury dishes such as these Golden Cenarth Cheese Stuffed Pork Chops
- These traditional vegetarian Welsh sausages are famous for being unequivocally delicious. We will think is down to the Gorwydd Caerphilly cheese used.
- Cauliflower cheese is one of those dishes that is so versatile. It works as a side vegetable for any main meal, as a replacement carb or even as a snack. You can use any strong cheddar, but we like to use Smoked Godminster Cheddar for an extra kick of flavour. Even more yummy with a side of onion marmalade.