1 sachet of powdered gelatine
115g Bath Blue Cheese
1 small carton of plain yoghurt
150ml whipped cream
4 sprigs of watercress
How to make it
1. Disolve the gelatine in 2 tbsps of water.
2. Puree the Bath Blue together with the yoghurt and the yolks from the eggs.
3. Stir in the disolved gelatine.
4. Beat the egg whites and fold into the mixture together with the whipped cream.
5. Put into four oiled moulds and chill.
6. Turn out and garnish with with the watercress.
Recipe courtesy of ‘Grown in Britain Cookbook’ published by Dorling Kindersley. Visit the DK site to buy the book