Makes approx 15 Crostinis
- 1 baguette
- extra virgin olive oil
- 200g Bath Blue
- 100g apricot jam
- 50g red grapes
- Handful of flat leaf parsley
How to make it
Bath Blue cheese is beautifully smooth with a creamy texture and the sharpness you’d expect from a blue. Pair that flavour with fruity apricot jam, grape and crunchy bread, and you’ll make some delightful party bites.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5.
- Trim the ends of the baguette and cut it into diagonal slices about 2cm/1in thick.
- Place on a large baking sheet, drizzle with oil and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Crumble the Bath Blue over each slice
- Add a spoonful of apricot jam
- Add half a grape to each
- garnish with flat leaf parsley