Makes approx 15 Crostinis
- 1 baguette
- extra virgin olive oil
- 200g Bath Blue
- 100g apricot jam
- 50g red grapes
- Handful of flat leaf parsley
How to make it
Blue Cheese Crostinis with Apricot Jam – Bath Blue cheese is beautifully smooth with a creamy texture and the sharpness you’d expect from a blue. Pair that flavour with fruity apricot jam, grape and crunchy bread, and you’ll make some delightful party bites.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas 5.
- Trim the ends of the baguette and cut it into diagonal slices about 2cm/1in thick.
- Place on a large baking sheet, drizzle with oil and bake for 7-8 minutes.
- Crumble the Bath Blue over each slice
- Add a spoonful of apricot jam
- Add half a grape to each
- garnish with flat leaf parsley
For other party bites such as these Blue Cheese Crostinis, try:
Sparkenhoe Panko Dumplings are perfect for parties, or little bites for unexpected guests during the holidays. Serve with a side dip of Tomato Chilli Chutney.
These little puff pasty bites are bound to be popular at parties, they look wonderful and taste divine! They’re really simple to make, too.
What could be more delicious and inviting than a warm and gooey cheese pastry? These filo bites look incredible and taste sensational, especially when you use Brie de Meaux AOC for a truly authentic taste.