4 sweet potatoes
150g Manchego, grated
How to make it
Energise week night dinners with these Manchego and Chorizo stuffed sweet potatoes. Excellent with a side salad or steamed greens.
- Pre heat the oven to 200°c/ Gas Mark 6.
- Using a fork or knife prick the sweet potatoes and place them on a baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 45 mins or until tender.
- Meanwhile dice the Chorizo and fry for 1-2 mins or until crispy.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and cut them in half.
- Carefully scoop out the insides and put into a bowl.
- Roughly mash, then mix in half of your Manchego, half your Chorizo and the Caramelised Onion Marmalade.
- Spoon the mixture back into the skins and top with the remaining Manchego and Chorizo.
- Place back into the oven for 10-15 mins or until the tops are golden.
Recipe courtesy of Tracklements