This competition is now closed – thanks to everyone who entered and congratulations to winner Mark Allan for his entry of “Ricotta get out of this Place”.
Through our Facebook & Twitter pages, we’re running a competition to find the best “Pong love song”. Submit a love song title with a cheese twist, and the best one will win A Heart-Shaped Box with Fudges Biscuits for Cheese worth nearly £40! To get you started, here are our efforts:
“I will always love Blue” (“I will always love you” by Whitney Houston/Dolly Parton)
“Take a chance on Brie” (“Take a chance on me” by Abba)
“Crazy for Ewe” (“Crazy for You” by Madonna)
Add yours to either social feed with the hashtag #ponglovesong for your chance to win a Heart Shaped Box – we’ll choose the best on Wednesday 8th February, so make sure to submit yours by 12pm UTC. We’ll let the winner know on 8th February afternoon, through our social channels. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Pong Cheese Limited (company no. 06755963) whose registered office is at 11 Laura Place, Bath, BA2 4BL, United Kingdom.
2. Employees of Pong Cheese Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this prize draw.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via the timeline post on our Facebook page, or through our Twitter page – all entries must include the hashtag #ponglovesong for identification. Duplicate entries are based on the post timestamp.
5. Closing date for entry will be 8th February 2016 12:00pm UTC. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control.
8. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. A winner will be chosen by Pong Cheese Limited based on our judgement of the best entry, from all entries received and verified by Pong Cheese Limited and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by the social channel they submitted their answer within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Pong Love Song, Unit 16 The Industrial Quarter, Bath Business Park, Peasedown St John, Bath BA2 8SF.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. The Heart Shaped Box Competition entry is only available to United Kingdom citizens aged 18+.