Choose 3 and get 1 FREE!

free cheese offer

We don't want the current financial conditions stop you from getting the amount of beautiful fresh cheese that you're entitled to so we're going to help out.

Don't go out! Stay in, invite some friends round and treat them to a cheese extravaganza with a board of phenomenal cheeses. What we're going to do is add a fourth, completely FREE, cheese to your choice of the first three.

So, for example, if you've ordered a blue, a soft and a washed rind we'll pop a hard cheese into your box before it goes out. If you'd like more help on how to create the perfect board for you have a look at the feature 'why and how to make the perfect cheeseboard'.

Otherwise let's get shopping

Enjoy!

BC x

The choice of the fourth cheese is entirely at our discretion and where possible will complement the other 3 cheeses, depending on availability. This offer is only available on the first three cheeses in any order. This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer and is not applied to gift box purchases. All orders are subject to our normal terms and conditions

Comments

JaCkbro on Sat May 03, 2014, 11:19:47

Yeah, but don't they make their own? So it's fresh. I don't know I love feta, and goat cheese, and that Queso Blanco (sliced and fried). It was a very. very. long prnacgney in that respect. I take it you're feeling better?Dy

lisa Tanner on Mon January 23, 2012, 19:32:22

Hi could I am looking to have some rounds of cheeses maybe 12" cheddar, 9" another hard cheeses with maybe, chives or garlic, or maybe chilli and another 5" or 4" a blue, can you let me know what you can do and what prices please? Many thanks

John Wouters on Mon July 18, 2011, 16:58:44

Love your website! Can I order cheese as a gift and will you send it any where?

rbevan on Sun September 06, 2009, 16:45:57

hi, I was going to buy 4 cheeses would that mean I get one free still?? And how long is this offer going on for?
Thanks!
x

on Tue May 05, 2009, 10:33:39

Hi BSpringer - it would mean you'd get 1 free (for the first 3) that would compliment the other 9 as much as possible. Many thanks for the praise too!

bspringer on Tue May 05, 2009, 06:38:41

Hi there...I was thinking of buying 9 cheeses. Under your buy 3 get the 4th free, would this mean I would get 3 free cheeses and do I get to choose them? I must say this is by far the best web page I have seen for selling cheeses. Well done!!!

Write a comment

All fields are required

Name:

Email:

Comment:

SEND SOMEONE YOU LOVE A CHEESE GIFT

They might just like it!

See Cheese Gifts from £20

Sign-up to

The Big Cheese

Get free Pong newsletters including new features, latest products, recipes, competitions and more!