100g plain flour
200g Robiola Alta Langa
Zest of 1 lemon
Small bunch of parsley
How to make it
These crispy cauliflower cheese fritters are great as a side dish, or a as light lunch. Perfect as a summer BBQ side, and even better with a side of Tracklements Sticky Fig Relish. We use Robiola Alta Langa which is indescribably rich.
- Boil a pan of water
- Cut 350g of the cauliflower and roughly chop into small florets
- Add to the boiling water and cook for 3 mins
- Drain and then leave in the saucepan
- In a bowl add the flour, with salt and pepper
- Whisk in the eggs and make a smooth batter
- Stir in the Robiola Alta Langa
- Stir in lemon zest and most of the parsley, then all of the cauliflower
- Put your oven on low so that you can cook the fritters in batches and keep them warm
- In a frying pan heat some olive oil
- Spoon in some mixture to make round fritters
- Fry for 3-5 minutes until golden underneath, then flip and cook for another 3-5 mins until they look golden on both sides
- Serve the cauliflower cheese fritters with a sprinkle of spring onions and some sticky fig relish.
Robiola Alta Langa is indescribably rich and gorgeous taste with a sexy, luxurious texture. Many people’s favourite once they’ve tried it and surprising in that it is made from the milk of all two milk producing animals: cow and sheep! Absolutely HAS to be tried.