2 flour tortillas
1 generous tbsp Tracklements Sweet Pepper Relish
50g grated Pong’s Extraordinary… Cheddar
2 thin slices of ham
½ green or red pepper, thinly sliced
1 large tomato thinly sliced
1 tsp sunflower oil
How to make it
Cheddar Quesadillas are a dinnertime staple. If you want to make them extra delicious use a crunchy, mature cheddar such as Pong’s Extraordinary… Cheddar. It’ll add depth as well as bit of crunch.
- Put one tortilla on a plate and spread with the Sweet Pepper Relish.
- Sprinkle with the grated cheese then arrange the ham, pepper and tomato on top.
- Add the other flour tortilla and press down well.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan. When hot, slide the quesadilla into the pan.
- Cook for about 1 minute until browned.
- Place the plate on top of the pan then invert the pan so that the tortilla falls out onto the plate.
- Slide the quesadilla back into the pan to cook the other side.
- Cut into wedges and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Tracklements
This Quesadillas with chicken, peppers and Manchego comes from Mexico so it’s only right to use a Spanish cheese and Manchego hits the spot with its nutty and caramel flavours.
Enchiladas make an excellent mid-week dinner that the whole family can enjoy. This version uses turkey making it a little healthier, and the nutty, buttery and mature Manchego adds wonderful depth of flavour.
The secret to a good burger is using beef mince with over 15% fat content. The secret to a GREAT burger is spicy, strong and complex Picos de Europa blue cheese.