Selection of cheese
Crackers and/or crusty bread
How to make it
Tracklements Fruit Cheeses are set, pure fruit preserves. They come in three different flavours each with an intense fruity taste, and are perfect for the cheeseboard. Here’s how to prepare:
- Run a knife around the outside of the jar and upturn these fruit cheeses on the cheeseboard.
- Slice a little off and arrange.
- Add a selection of crackers and crusty bread.
- Tracklements Fruit Cheeses include:
- Damson Fruit Cheese – a deeply fruity and rich, making it a must for strong cheeses.
- Quince Fruit Cheese – a gorgeously jammy and rich with a sharp tang making it a perfect pair for Manchego and sheep’s cheeses.
- Gooseberry Fruit Cheese – a rich and intensely gooseberry-ish – fabulous with hard cheeses.
- To create the perfect cheeseboard ensure you have a variation of cheeses. Try washed rind, blue, hard cheeses, soft and semi-soft cheese and goat’s cheese.
Recipe courtesy of Tracklements.
Other ideas for your cheeseboard:
Make your cheeseboard exceptional with these incredible roasted quince.
Liven up your cheeseboard with your own moreish, savoury crackers using Montgomery’s Cheddar – a world-class, hand-made Cheddar with a distinctive flavour.
The sticky sweetness of honey and walnut covered figs is the perfect accompaniment to salty blues and dry cheeses.