125g Cashel Blue
400g Dried tagliatelle
142ml single cream
1tsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1 garlic clove – peeled and crushed
150g baby tomatoes
handful of basil leaves
50g of rocket leaves
How to make it
Cashel Blue is a gorgeous sweet and creamy blue cheese with a unique tanginess, it’s ideal for a cheese sauce and even better with pasta. Mix in with chopped walnuts or pine nuts for a different twist.
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiled water for the time stated on the packet.
- To avoid it sticking to the pan, add a drop of oil.
- In a small plan heat the oil. Add the garlic until just golden. Add a handful of chopped basil.
- Add 100g of the Cashel Blue, cream, 2 tsp of water, and season to taste.
- Drain the pasta and return to pan, adding in the creamy sauce.
- To finish, sprinkle with the remaining Cashel Blue, a sprig of fresh basil, baby tomatoes.
- Serve with rocket leaves.