2 x soda farls cut in half
1kg field mushrooms
250g Sparkenhoe Red Leicester
A sprig Thyme
1 lemon, zested and juiced
Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
A small bag of rocket
Salt and pepper
How to make it
1. Preheat oven to 220 degrees C.
2. Cut stalks out of mushrooms and lay on a baking tray, and sprinkle over lemon zest and juice, thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Place in top of over for 10 – 15 minutes until mushrooms have halved in size.
4. Place Sparkenhoe Red Leicester over the top of the mushrooms and bake in oven until melted.
5. In the meantime, toast the soda farls and divide between 4 plates.
6. When mushrooms are cooked, placed on soda farls.
7. Drizzle any liquid that has collected in the tray onto the mushrooms, finish with rocket, extra virgin olive oil and salt and pepper.