1 chicken breast per person (ingredients below per chicken breast)
100g Farleigh Wallop (with rind)
1 egg, beaten
How to make it
Farleigh Wallop is the cheese of choice for these chicken and cheese stuffed rolls, that’s because it’s soft with gentle flavours, and is infused with hints of thyme. You can make this into one big chicken dish or bite sizes for parties.
- Layout a sheet of cling film and place your chicken piece in the centre
- Slice across the piece, making approx 4 thin slices – spread out on the cling film
- cover the chicken in another layer of cling film and using a tenderiser, hit the chicken until the slices are uniformly thin
- Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- If you’re making mini bites then each piece of chicken will become a bite – wrap a small slice of Farleigh Wallop inside each piece of chicken, securing with a toothpick
- If you’re making a large roast then combine the chicken slices to make one big layer of chicken. Then wrap over the Farleigh Wallop, securing with toothpicks
- Coat the chicken roll in egg, then in flour
- Fry in a non-stick pan until all sides are golden
- Place in oven for a further 10-15 minutes
- Serve these chicken cheese stuffed rolls with a sprinkling of thyme
This Goat’s cheese and pasta salad is the quintessential summertime meal, light and fresh but filling enough for supper.
A simple layered vegetarian dish that makes the most of aubergines, fabulous Farleigh Wallop goat’s cheese and mighty Montgomery Cheddar.