Tracklements Particularly British Piccalilli
Slices of Wiltshire ham
Chunks of Somerset Organic Cheddar
Half a pork pie
A crusty bread roll
Slices of apple
How to make it
Piccalilli Ploughman’s is a classic summer British dish that brings together essential picnic items so you and your companions can pick and nibble at your favourite flavours. It’s easy to arrange, here’s how.
- Place a bowl of Particularly British Piccalilli in the centre of a plate
- Arrange around it the slices of Wiltshire ham
- Add thick chunks of Somerset Organic Cheddar cheese
- Slice the pork pie into chunks and arrange
- Add a crusty bread roll, slices of apple
- You can also add pickles of your choice such as Tracklements Perfect Ploughman’s Pickle
Recipe courtesy of Tracklements
Somerset Organic Cheddar recipes
The creamy, tangy and complex flavours of Somerset Organic Cheddar comes to life in this warming and hearty soup. Serve with a hunk of bread of a glass of your favourite Cider for a West Country celebration.
This Rarebit recipe comes with a Somerset twist. It uses Somerset Cheddar and Bath Soft, both from the organic farm Bath Soft Cheese and featured in The Bath Organic Selection Box. This is a lovely dish to serve up as a light snack or as part of afternoon tea.
This creamy vintage cheddar, ham and pea risotto enjoys flavours from three cheeses: tangy and sharp from the cheddar, nutty and salty from the parmesan and sweet, creamy flavours from the mascarpone. Ideal for a mid-week dinner with a rocket salad or some steamed greens.